Our vision is to be a gospel driven, Christ centered community, active in God's work.
SHARING CHRIST (Matt.28:18 – 20; II Timothy 4:2)
- We are committed to proclaiming the good news of God's grace.
- We are committed to teaching the whole counsel of scripture.
- We are committed to taking the gospel, personally and corporately, to our neighbors.
STRENGTHENING BELIEVERS (Ephesians 4:11 – 13; Colossians 1:10 – 12)
- We are committed to training our children, young people, and adults in the principles of living.
- We are committed to building community through genuine fellowship.
- We are committed to promoting integrity within the family.
SERVING PEOPLE (Mark 10:45 ; Galatians 5:13 – 14)
- We are committed to demonstrating the love of Jesus through practical deeds of mercy.
- We are committed to encouraging Christians to use their gifts in ministry to others.
- We are committed to impacting our neighborhood, state, country and world through Christian example.
Our Core Values
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God's truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone, as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or forseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God's people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people unto Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.